3ds So I have a DS now...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vincent_Valentine, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My room mate got one as a gift when they first came out, but he never really used it. I jokingly asked for it, and he gave it to me.

Recommend me some games I should get. I tend to prefer RPGs or Adventure games, but I am pretty open to suggestions.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well do you like Mario 64? If so then Mario 64 DS is pretty fun. Beats getting the old N64 out and hooking up for sure.

Otherwise the only other game I played is Mario Kart DS which is also pretty fun.

Others here will probably have a lot more to suggest than I will though. I've heard Phantom Hourglass is fun but wait until somebody else who's played it can chime in lol.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

super mario 64 would be a definite first choice

then I'd go with

Sonic Rush
    Mario Kart DS

those 3 are all excellent games.

If you aren't bothered by the control scheme then get phantom hourglass I have heard that it's pretty fun but have never bothered to go and get it.

4. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

Phantom Hourglass is a great game, and personally I'm not bothered by the control scheme at all. My only problem with it is that a certain part of it gets very annoying and repetitive by the end, otherwise, it's brilliant.

Phoenix Wright's another awesome game, I've only played number 2, but it's great to test your logic, and make sure you're really paying attention to what's being said. =3

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

definitely get phantom hourglass, the control scheme was done well and it's pretty simple to. the only other game i have is pokemon pearl which is nothing spectacular but always a good play.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Every Castlevania DS game. Seriously.

Final Fantasy III, awesome game as well.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

After talking to my friend who has a DS for a bit, he recommended FF XII: Revenant Wings so I went with that. I'm going to get Mario 64 DS and probably Mario Kart in the near future as well.

8. Cookies

Cookies Registered Member

Phantom Hourglass, as others have said, a great game.

I play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, something that I would recommend.

The Final Fantasy games as well.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya.

Try these games out.

Nanostray
    Mario and Luigi partners in time (RPG)
    Custom Robo Arena
    Ninja gaiden Dragon sword
    Viewtiful Joe
    Castelvania (RPG)
    Yoshi Touch n go

Try those games out, I think you would get a kick out of them.

10. missingno

missingno Registered Member

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl.
    Super Mario 64 DS.
    Mario Kart DS.
    Nanostray.
    Sonic Rush.