So I Bought Some Enya CD's

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mirage, May 26, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I am a fan of relaxing music but I don't really have much of it. I decided to take the plunge and buy some Enya cd's. I have a few of her songs from compilation albums and whatnot so I bought the cd's that those songs were from in hopes that the rest of the songs on each CD sound similar. I nabbed three of them used off of Amazon for like $4 each with shipping.

For those wondering, I bought these:

A Day Without Rain
    Shepherd Moons
    Watermark

No shame either, hence this post. :D

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

that's funny because I came in here just to make fun of you for it.

3. Mirage

Yeah you're just jealous and/or have limited tastes in music. I listen to it all. :cool:

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

should this be in subtalk?:lick:

I'll give it 3 days before you are sick to the back teeth of her and regret making this thread.

5. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I know of only one Enya song: Orinocco Flow. It's featured on many a compilation album of mine.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

The name sounds familiar, but I have to say that I have no clue what kind of music this is.

I'm guessing it's not metal.

7. Mirage

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

That is nothing like metal. lol

And by some small miracle...youtube has become unblocked from my work computer. :O

I'm thinking it's temporary.

Mirage likes this.
  9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

:tic:

on what planet?

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

This is the only Enya song that I know. I know it's on the album A Day Without Rain. I can't really say how I know this information, but that's as far as my Enya knowledge goes. Other than this song, I can't say that I know any of her other songs, but even this one song, though slightly relaxing, is very infrequently played around my ears.

YouTube - Enya - Only Time