• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So hows things goin?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Sup guys, dont know if many of you remember me, talk about a long hiatus. Just wanted to say hi, and what's new? Who is still here? Was in contact with Andrew, I see Babe ruth is still around. Hope everyones been well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey, SP - nice to see you back. All is well on my end. Extremely busy at work, but it's fun stuff.

Hopefully you stick around.

Shooting_Palanx

Hey, SP - nice to see you back. All is well on my end. Extremely busy at work, but it's fun stuff.

Hopefully you stick around.
Glad to hear you're well my friend :) Very much the same on my end also, currently on holidays for another week and just thought of popping by and seeing how the good old crew was doing! I'll be around here and there, I think it's time I updated my avatar at the very least lol

Impaired

Registered Member
I don't know you but hey, welcome back.

Life is good. I am working today at a satellite communications company living the dream, since I was too tall to be allowed in space. Working with NASA and such is pretty cool - even if it is just two days a week. I'm a network engineer and love what I do.

My football team, the Eagles, finally won a Super Bowl and I am still high from that.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I remember you and your contributions to General Forum well.

Good to see you back in the fold.

I'm rarely around myself these days, but I drop by every so often and it's good to see some of the old guard is still around.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

I'm rarely around myself these days, but I drop by every so often and it's good to see some of the old guard is still around.
Always nice to see you around, EEB.

Shooting_Palanx

I don't know you but hey, welcome back.

Life is good. I am working today at a satellite communications company living the dream, since I was too tall to be allowed in space. Working with NASA and such is pretty cool - even if it is just two days a week. I'm a network engineer and love what I do.

My football team, the Eagles, finally won a Super Bowl and I am still high from that.
i remember your username and that's great sounds exciting! Btw, did the moonlandings really happen? :p And yeeees Fly Eagles Fly! I'm just glad tom brady didnt win in all honesty haha

Yeah I was trying to find this place because I forgot it was under a different moniker, but I remember you also my friend. I guess due to boredom and holidays from work, I'll be more active now than usual!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I obviously don't know you since I probably joined during your hiatus but welcome back aboard!