• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So do the mods just sleep a lot now?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Or is it a new policy to just let several members gang up and flame, bait and bitch out another?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm doing what I can to try and dissolve things. Now if only people would listen to me and actually SHUTUP! Some people need to put down the keyboard and go for a walk and calm down before continuing talking.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I literally just walked into a shitstorm so yeah, sorry, I'm just kind of surprised about all of it, that's it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Just lock the threads and leave a message telling everyone to act like civilised adults.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I don't have that kind of power in subtalk. I'm working on getting on the horn to some smods. If no one will listen to me when I say walk away, then I guess some threads gotta be closed.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm doing what I can to try and dissolve things. Now if only people would listen to me and actually SHUTUP! Some people need to put down the keyboard and go for a walk and calm down before continuing talking.
I'm doing what I can to try and pick everything back up. :)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
yeah, the problem right now is all the smods with ST powers are away. literally all of them - bel, millz, ech, and biz.

gah

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
We need a sub-talk mod.