So called brand split

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seriously, is there REALLY a brand split? I sit there and watch ECW and Mark Henry and Big Show are on the show. They are Smackdown superstars.

I see Eve Torres on Raw this Monday, isnt she on Smackdown? They need to explain why these people are on these shows when they show up...they shouldnt be allowed too. I understand that for now there is a talent exchange between Smackdown and ECW but again, that's stupid. If they want 3 brands they should be actually separate. But that's me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
IT wasn't like that when they first started the split brands, but they slowly brought other superstars from brands to make appearances on difference. I don't mine it sometimes, but I do get tired of it if it's over-done. But as of right now, I don't see a problem of having a few wrestlers from Smackdown going to Raw on occasion or vice-versa.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just dont like it when there is no explanation for why this person on a show they arent supposed to be on. I dont mind it done every once in a while either but they just do it sometimes without saying why and that kinda annoys me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you, but you see it more on EWC and Smackdown then Raw, I personally I consider ECW and Smackdown one brand to be honest with you. You a lot of ECW wrestlers going on Smackdown and same with Smackdown wrestlers going on ECW. I pretty much consider one brand and to be honest with you, I think they should merge together.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I agree with you, Millz. If it is a brand split, keep it that way.

The occasional cross brand feuds are always great, especially for Wrestlemania or a PPV like Survivor Series. Doing this makes those seem less relevant.

ECW and SmackDown! traveled together for a long time. Until the next couple of week or so where ECW will start to travel with RAW. With that, RAW and ECW could now look like one brand if they decide to keep putting the wrestlers on different shows.

I agree, though, what's the point in a draft if wrestlers keep appearing on different shows.

padd

Registered Member
wait.. is the miz and morrison from ECW or Smackdown? :lol:

ECW, like you always say millz is the minor league. So as most farm team players show up on their major league roster every now and then, ECW players should naturally show up on the major brands.

I'd rather have 7 brand, Heat/Velocity/another show for ECW + the 3 brands we now have, plus bring back Tuesday Night Titans. what we have now. WRESTLING EVERYDAY OF THE YEARS.

Kidding, I think it'd make more sense if they keep most of their focus and Raw. And keep smackdown IF they use it for only prospects and washed up veterans like Tommy Dreamer and Finlay. maybe that will have some minor cult popularity, athlough like I said keep all your Sean Micheals, your Deadmans, your Batistas, Edges etc. all on Raw.

I now see how much Smackdown sucks without the Undertaker.