So apparently I'm missed. . .

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
So yeah. I know I've been teasing you all periodically by stopping in chat and what not but I think it's time for an official comeback. Mark my words you guys are going to be stuck with me again! That and I feel kind of guilty that the site itself is not complaining that I've been missed and haven't posted in a while. Mickey Mouse Bullshit!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Nice to have you back.

I got used to you not posting anymore and just assumed you always went in chat instead.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Aw. Thanks a lot guys. I should be back for the most pat. Unfortunately I posted this topic and then was out partying for about 2 days. XD! I've definetly missed you guys but Hybrix IMed me and my Mommy relayed the message so I stopped in before I left for work to let you all know I'm still here. rofl.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Yay, it's Barbalicious! I want to send you those X-Men comics but can't find where I stored your address. I think I remember it, but don't want to chance sending them to the wrong place. PM, pleasies?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome. Was this because of my AIM message or does somebody else get to take credit for this glorious occasion? :lol:

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Everyone was more worried over Constantine to notice you were gone, and they kind of worried to the point where it was f***ing annoying. But glad to have you back love ^_^

~Shwa

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
People were worried about Constantine? Oh...I didn't notice. :dunno:

Anyway - it's good to see you actually posting again, Barbarino! You better stick with it, damn you!!