So apparently I'm missed. . .

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Barbara, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

So yeah. I know I've been teasing you all periodically by stopping in chat and what not but I think it's time for an official comeback. Mark my words you guys are going to be stuck with me again! That and I feel kind of guilty that the site itself is not complaining that I've been missed and haven't posted in a while. Mickey Mouse Bullshit!

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I miss you barbara. I still remember that night in chat where....wait, I guess that was private.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

We still fail together. I've missed you Barb. Welcome back.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Nice to have you back.

I got used to you not posting anymore and just assumed you always went in chat instead.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I saw Pokemon's Team Rocket this morning on our telly and thought of you.

6. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Aw. Thanks a lot guys. I should be back for the most pat. Unfortunately I posted this topic and then was out partying for about 2 days. XD! I've definetly missed you guys but Hybrix IMed me and my Mommy relayed the message so I stopped in before I left for work to let you all know I'm still here. rofl.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yay, it's Barbalicious! I want to send you those X-Men comics but can't find where I stored your address. I think I remember it, but don't want to chance sending them to the wrong place. PM, pleasies?

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Awesome. Was this because of my AIM message or does somebody else get to take credit for this glorious occasion? :lol:

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Everyone was more worried over Constantine to notice you were gone, and they kind of worried to the point where it was f***ing annoying. But glad to have you back love ^_^

~Shwa

10. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

People were worried about Constantine? Oh...I didn't notice. :dunno:

Anyway - it's good to see you actually posting again, Barbarino! You better stick with it, damn you!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]