So all went well

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Mar 20, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I'm back home from my surgery and all went well. I don't remember any of it. I remember the anesthesiologist joking around with me a bit. He was a pretty nice guy, and he made me feel a lot better about it. The doc and nurses come in and asked "Are you all ready"? I said lets do this thing. They gave me the IV, strapped me down so I wouldn't fall off the chair. Next thing I know I started feeling really good, the room got fuzzy, then I woke up in the recovery room with a pack of ice on my face and my stepmom was sitting next to me. I'm at home now eating lots of jello, popsicles and applesauce with plenty of oxycodine and ice. I work myself up too much, it really wasn't that bad... :rolleyes:

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

glad to hear it. you must take pics. :nod:

be careful of spitting, k? don't get dry socket.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

that's good.

I've always wanted to know what it feels like to be knocked out. :D

4. Plantation_Boy

Plantation_Boy Registered Member

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Good to hear it. Get better soon.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Glad to hear everything went nicely.

I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Its a weird feeling. The anesthesiologist hooked up the IV we chatted for a bit. He said ok I'm going to give you a bit to calm down. Next thing I know it starts getting warm and fuzzy. I remember saying "wow, this is like my Aprazolam x10"... then I woke up in recovery with ice on my face. I vaguely remember them walking me to recovery... overall not as bad as I thought it would be.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, it feels so good when the anethasia (sp?) kicks in.

Anyways, what did you have a surgery on?