so about those points

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by neutralnuke, Aug 8, 2006.

1. neutralnuke

neutralnuke Guest

I just joined and would like to ask about the significance of Points, as can be seen below someone's Avatar.

Additionally, I did not see any section on how to create an avatar in the profile/options area.

But besides ^that, I'm currently a student who is interested in int'l relations, history, politics, military affairs, etc.

I will start posting on discussion threads as soon as I'm done with this.

Hello to all!

ok, that should've counted as 1 post and this should bring the # of points to 2...

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the boards! You get points from the posts you make on the board, and then you can buy stuff from the shop (on the top bar beside search).

Posts don't count in introduction.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, I am very glad you've decided to join, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can, Hopefully i'll see you debating in the mature discussion section.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

welcome new person. yeah, points are like money for the shop. the more you have the more stuff you can do

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Welcome to Fusion Central. Have fun and see you around the boards.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to FC, (doesnt stand for Football Club)

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

The more you post, the more points you get... points can be used to buy things in the shop. Posts do not add to your post count in Intro, because we're trying to discourage people posting in here for the sole purpose of racking up their post count.

Welcome, and enjoy your time here... if you keep active, you should be a good member here.