• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So, about those flags?

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
So, last night when the news about Osama broke, did anyone else who was watching the news ask themselves this question:

"Where the f#ck did all those people on the White House lawn get 30 full-sized American flags in 10 minutes?!?!?!" :lol:

[Facetiously] It was like they were just hanging on, waiting expectantly for a chance to crack open those, "In case of pro-American rally, break glass and use flag" kits. ;)

(P.S. Please, this is just to add a slight bit of levity and not meant to be irreverent. There is an enormous amount of gravitas surrounding this topic. Thank you.)

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
There was a guy's house in San Jose, relatively close to where I live, who had a ripped-to-shit flag that he put a sign next to that said "This flag won't go down until bin Laden dies." Well, he got his wish, now burn that flag like you're supposed to.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I love how this is posted in Sub Talk, so I can be completely off topic.
Bewbs!

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
You mean you don't keep flags around in case shit gets real?!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
To be fair, we have both a Betsy Ross:

And a modern, 50-star American flag around.

It's common for most American households to have a flag around to fly on the 4th of July, Veterans and Memorial Day, etc. We've always had one as long as I can remember. We didn't always fly it (we fly other nation's flags in honor of their holidays- like the Tricolour on Bastille Day), but we have it around.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Is that Teddy Roosevelt...with an M60...shooting Big Foot...while wearing a bio-hazard belt buckle?!?!?!

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Is that Teddy Roosevelt...with an M60...shooting Big Foot...while wearing a bio-hazard belt buckle?!?!?!
Yeah. He's probably not using his bare hands because he got exhausted fighting chupacabras or something.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
To be fair, we have both a Betsy Ross:

And a modern, 50-star American flag around.

It's common for most American households to have a flag around to fly on the 4th of July, Veterans and Memorial Day, etc. We've always had one as long as I can remember. We didn't always fly it (we fly other nation's flags in honor of their holidays- like the Tricolour on Bastille Day), but we have it around.
Exactly. I have several flags including some huge ones (One's like 8 feet long). If OI felt the need to break one out for whatever reason it would be pretty easy.