• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

So A Knife was Pulled on Me and Bosox04 tonight...

Shwa

V.I.P.
So Bosox04 (Paul) and I went out to the club for some Karaoke tonight, as usual on Wednesdays just to have a couple rounds of drinks and sing some songs. We left the club buzzed and went next door to the restaurant to eat and chat with some of the co-workers there, we sobered up cause we weren't smashed at all. So we're leaving the restaurant after a smoke or two, and We go to our cars, there's a local bum called "Old School" that has previously worked at the club I work at. Although, he's harassed the bartenders, gotten drunk and acted a dame fool and has even pulled a knife on a customer. He's been banned but apparently due to the owner, it's been lifted and applied over and over again.

So, we go to our cars and he gives me the evil eye.

*Note: I do not like him after all the shit he's pulled, and I've let him know that in his face several times*

So he starts talking shit, I don't care, I'm not working but I talk shit back. Then he comes over to me, I step to him and he starts cussing and threatening me. After about a couple of minutes he's pretty much talking shit and I know he's not going to do anything, at this time Paul has has enough and tells him to leave. Twice he tells him, then the bum starts to shout at him...ooooh, stupid man. So I gave him one hard shove and send this fool shuffling back until he fell onto the street floor and into a parked car. He gets up and takes out a knife, Bosox and I are on high alert. But he knows I was in the Marines...don't get ahead of me, it gets better.

So after pacing left to right with his knife and talking more shit he comes closer and closer, he finally gets close enough for me to strike. So I give him one hell of a capoeira kick (Ponte Pe) right to the side of his face/head, at the same time he swung at me with the knife, but he tried to hit my kicking leg, he swung just under as I delivered the blow. He was stunned but backed off, by this time Paul had already called the police and he was was walking away into the shadows threatening me cause he knows my car and knows I work there. When he's finally out of sight people (drunks) are trying to calm me down, but I reassured them I worked there and told them his history with the place.

Whatever, the cops came and by this time I'm smoking my cigs and called all the managers letting them know the situation. The manager on duty for the night totally agreed with my actions, but because they haven't caught him or know his full name or living location, they could only issue a Criminal trespassing citation if they see him again. But knowing him, he'll return when I'm working or not, but I'm always ready just in case.

So, now I'm more calmed down and less heated than before. I was furious to say the least as I was driving home with Paul right behind me. But we're home and safe, but man, that got my blood boiling. The dude pulled a knife on my guy, instantly my Marine Corps training hit when I saw that knife, it was just natural to strike when ready and defend my guy. Enough said.

So yeah, that was my evening, FML that I work tomorrow, that should be interesting...

~Shwa

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You should have kept your opinion to yourself regarding your opinion on him. Your own fault. And you hit the guy first just because he cussed at you? Grow some balls. Should have walked away and nothing would have happened.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some times you can't just walk away Aleks, you weren't in his shoes so you don't know what was going on. It was self-defense.

Great job Shwa, as soon as I read the thread title and you wrote it I knew it was going to be a good story, and you definitely didn't disappoint. The guy is just a low life, and I'm hoping he's feeling the effects of that kick to the head this morning.

Shwa

V.I.P.
You should have kept your opinion to yourself regarding your opinion on him. Your own fault. And you hit the guy first just because he cussed at you? Grow some balls. Should have walked away and nothing would have happened.
And what? let this chump parade around my work when the staff and management, and police have told him time and time again to never come back? Have him threaten more of my work family with brandishing weapons and disrespect? Have him his disrespect my guy in front of me when all he did was tell this bum to leave? I handle myself well, despite his smack talk or what not, but this man is dangerous when everyone wants to let him be. Trust me child, you would not have thought the "take the high road" bullshit if you were in the situation. Grow some hair on your pair, then come talk to me. But I'm sure you love it when people you don't like come screaming and cussing in your face, threatening your life or health or loved ones. Enjoy the spit shower if you want, for me, get out of my bubble.

This has been on ongoing thing with this bum, who has before pulled a knife on a paying customer in front of staff and has walked scott free, and yes, I knew he would be brandishing some weapon of some sort whether he was telling the truth or not. Which we found out, he was.

First instinct: Disarm. Second: Disable. Third: Defend. Clear and to the point for any fighter.

~Shwa

Oh and Aleks, probably not best to put your own foot in your mouth suga:
http://www.generalforum.com/general-discussion/do-think-could-defend-yourself-51574-page3.html

Last edited:

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Hey Shwa, I'd have taken your autograph if I was there. I think it was really cool of you to kick him like that. That bitch should have known better than to fuck with someone else instead of minding his own business. That kick will teach him to fuck with you, or even others next time.

Aleks, you might be an extremely patient man, but don't call others fools for not being like that. I would have taken a video and laughed my arse off if I was there.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
:lol: How dumb do you have to be to pull a knife on a Marine? Nevermind "criminal trespassing," he should be charged with attempted suicide. Here's hoping he either doesn't come back or he gets caught by the cops.

Dekzper

Registered Member
LOL! I'm def with Pretz on the attempted suicide thing! :nod:

Sweet, Shwa! :D But def be watching your back now. I've seen guyz do some really weird s**t after getting slammed and that dude sounds really nutz.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
What kind of bare hand combat do marines learn? I know Shwa mentioned some martial art apart from training , but I don't think that the usual marines learn a martial art completely. That takes years of practice right?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm glad both you and Paul are safe. I do worry he's gonna come back or surprise you guys somewhere and bring a gun or something, yikes! I hope the police catches him soon.

And yes, I was very impressed! I wish I have even a tenth of your skill. Hmm, maybe I should take self defense classes.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Francis you are awesome <3 you handled that beautifully. I'm glad you and Paul are ok.