Snuggly cats

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Dali, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Dali

Dali Registered Member

This might sound strange but I love the feel of my cat's fur on my bare skin, not in a sexual way or anything like that, it just makes me feel allot closer to my animals. When I am in bed my cats always snuggle up to me under the covers, I I just love to feel their fur. Do you other cat lovers feel the same as me, I am hope I am not strange? :lol:

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I like when my cat licks me. I know, I'm weird, but it feels cool. Sometimes my cat will clean my hair while I'm trying to sleep. Nothing weirder than a cat licking your hair while your laying in bed.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

My cats fur was so soft and silky. She would always lay on top of me and I never minded. I did, however, mind when she would bite my nose in the morning because she wanted me up and to play with her and I just wanted to sleep.

Jeanie likes this.
  4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a snuggly cat. I love her soft fur against my skin. She also curls up with me when I sleep and it's very cozy. She's the sweetest kitteh ever.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I love it when the cats join us in bed at night, our newest addition Sheba loves to crawl under the covers and snuggle right up against you and go to sleep.

Even the dogs try to get into the bed to snuggle when we are watching TV in the bedroom.

I like the feel of their fur when they curl up around you.

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

My one cat can be too snugly for his own good at times. It's nice tho to have him on my lap while I'm watching TV or something... although he redefines the word laptop, when I'm trying to use my laptop.

7. Smelnick

My cat will walk on my face in the morning so that I get up and feed it. Lol. Every morning my cats wake me up to be fed. 7am usually =P

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I like when my cats jump up on my bed and lay down next to me at any given time, makes me feel loved.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My cat is a little bitch sometimes, but he has no problem curling into a ball in my arms when he's tired. It's about feeling loved, the reason you enjoy feeling the cat's fur on your skin. It's reciprocal and things feel good when they balance like that.

Then again, there's the whole "fluffy kitties = win" part of the human condition.

10. Smelnick

When I wear deodourant or aftershave, my cats like to lick it off. Nothing tickles worse than waking up to a cat licking your armpit or face.