• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Snowflake University

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Peaceful protest of a crappy administration and the crappy former governor of Indiana. Don't see anything wrong here.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The organizer said Pence made him feel unwelcome and unsafe. That guy is not going to survive the real world. He should demand a refund of 4 years of tuition.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lol. That's why they're called snowflakes. Microbrains can't deal with opposing views but that's a plus. If they ever have to listen then they'll probably become Trump-Pence supporters. It's so easy to change up weak sauce.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The organizer said Pence made him feel unwelcome and unsafe. That guy is not going to survive the real world. He should demand a refund of 4 years of tuition.
Notre Dame gradutes are probably gonna be ok.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I've sat through speakers I didn't agree with because of politics or morals. I would never dream of missing 1/2 of such an important event because I was uncomfortable with their views.

I don't know if they walked out completely and didn't get their diploma or came back in? How ridiculous would that be? I don't agree with the speaker's politics therefore I'm going to leave half way through the most important day of my life and get my diploma mailed to me. I'd never give anyone that much power over my life.

Powerful

Registered Member
It's a political statement. This administration is doing things to hurt immigrants and people who want health care.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It's a political statement. This administration is doing things to hurt immigrants and people who want health care.
I can respect that. It just seems to me by walking out you're only hurting yourself and the people that came to see you graduate. Pence didn't care, Trump didn't care,1/2 of the media made fun of you.

Impaired

Registered Member
That Notre Dame students walked out OUGHT to tell you something.

Snowflakes would be say, President Trump who tweets like a teenaged girl who got dumped.

Or Tami what's her face, who lost her job for speaking out against the powers that be and now criticizes others for doing the same.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
That Notre Dame students walked out OUGHT to tell you something.

Snowflakes would be say, President Trump who tweets like a teenaged girl who got dumped.

Or Tami what's her face, who lost her job for speaking out against the powers that be and now criticizes others for doing the same.
All 3 seem like snowflakes to me.