Snowed in!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody else here live in or near Colorado? If so then you probably know about the snow DUMP we just got. I thought for sure Hell had frozen over, but apparently this is quite normal here....

There were drifts 6+ feet high ALL over, and cars are completely under snow. The interstate was literally CLOSED, and remains closed as I type this. There were 12 random people who stayed overnight at a local 7-11 with the employees there because they literally couldn't drive anymore. As far as I know they are still there.

The mayor where I live declared it a disaster area here, which means that all malls and major shopping outlets were all forced to stay closed today.

This is my first winter in Colorado.... GOOD TIMES! :-o

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh man! what a rough winter for you guys!

I guess that means all those people who hadn't finished their christmas shopping are really bummed. hehe

on a side note I used to live in Alaska as a kid and I know exactly what you are going through.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Man, I want some of that snow. I miss the winters where we get dumped on day after day after day.

In fact, it's only snowed twice this year. All of December the temps have been 40s and 50s, which is insane for this area. Normally our lake is frozen over by now.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
We got hit with a snow storm over night. About 3 feet mostly snow drifts. I woke up early to go to work but our street hasn't been plowed so I decided to stay home cause my car would of gotten stuck and plus its still snowing. I will try to post some pictures later on today.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yesterday, it was nice and sunny in the 70's. That completely changed today cause it's snowing outside right now!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It was in the 80's yesterday, and it was friggin' snowing and laying today. Grr...

Anyway, this is the last time until Fall, woot!