• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Snorting Chocolate

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There is nothing eatable I like more than chocolate. As long as its sweet anyway. But snorting it, I don't think so. I'm not even tempted to try it and I can't believe others will. However they claim it makes you feel a lot like it does after an orgasm and it just another way of tasting it.

Line of Cocoa: Is Chocolate Snorting Safe?

I should warn you though doing this is not recommended by doctors and can be risky. It can cause problems with the cilia of your nose and membranes causing it not to work properly and possible scarring.

Seems people will stick anything anywhere anymore.:lol:

Thoughts?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
The absurdity never ends. Taking any solid matter, apart from the tiny amounts of particulate in the air that our bodies are equipped to deal with, is a supremely bad idea. The matter can and likely will accumulate in the lungs leading to an increased risk of lung infection and pneumonia, to say nothing of decreased lung efficiency. The direct exposure of the cocoa to the lung tissue may result in a rapid absorption of caffeine, leading to a bit of a buzz, but the risks associated with this behavior outweigh what might be akin to a Red Bull kick. But personal health seems to have a low priority for young people these days.

I remember the PAM sniffing trend when I was younger that sent so many to hospital. Anything to get a high, no matter what the risks. But given that society no longer emphasizes more productive endeavors and no longer provides more productive opportunities, it's not surprising that so many of todays younger folks are bored and seeking crude forms of entertainment and escape. I remember a time where if you even suggested such a ridiculous idea you'd likely get cuffed up back of the head by your old man and told to go do your homework. Kids now generally don't grow up with any meaningful guidance either from parents or society at large so it's not a wonder that such lame brained ideas become "trendy". I suspect chocolate may be a gateway drug to espresso. <rolling eyes>

- Cham

Konshentz

Konshentz
That's retarded. Haha.

I don't snort anything. But if I did, one of the last things I'd snort would be chocolate.

Jesus... just be an adult and snort some damn coke.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Next week they will be sticking something else up their nose. The stupid things people do seem to never end. I have to wonder if they ever stop to think some things are just a bad idea.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Just, why? This seems just wrong on so many levels. And it sounds really unpleasant. I don't care if you "taste" better through your nose. If we were meant to taste through our noses, we'd be eating through our noses.