Snoring

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Nov 20, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

How do you deal with someone who snores when you sleep with them?

i hate it. i can't share a room with someone who snores. i want absolute quietness when sleeping.

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I snore right back. "Oh, yeah? Well, take this!"

Seriously, though, my ex snored and coughed so loudly that I would actually see tiny lights dancing under my eyelids late at night. It's a little-known fact that I slept on the couch (and much preferred it) for about the last fifteen years of our grind.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm such a deep sleeper that it doesnt bother me. I dont get woken up easily at all so they'd have to be one HUGE snorer to manage that. And if they can manage that they have some serious medical issues :hah:

4. EllyDicious

^^how can you be a deep sleeper in those moments?

if my partner would snore i'm sure i'd kick him out of the bed.
    my dad is such a bad snorer and i don't know how my mom manages to sleep, nevertheless. my dad has got some strange melody when snoring though. i'm sure he'll reach to the point of making a snoring song.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Pretty easy, I just make sure I get to sleep first and then I sleep deep enough that I never even hear 'em. I've always been one of those people that gets the comment of "A freight train could go through his room and he wouldnt wake up" kinda people.

Honestly I have 3 alarms in the morning to wake me up. Sometimes I wake up on the first... others I've been able to sleep through all 3 going off in the morning.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My dad is a really heavy snore-er, when I'm at home I can hear him loudly from my room, with an L-shaped hallway and two shut doors between us. I feel sorry for my mum lol, but she sometimes sends him to my brother's room if it's empty

People I've shared a room with have never snored badly. My best friend at school used to sometimes but it didn't bother me at sleepovers because I'm usually awake and staying up anyway. Don't need complete silence when I'm tired enough to sleep.

Tucker likes this.
  7. Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf Registered Member

I think i'm the one that snores real bad but i'm a heavy sleeper so when he does snore it does not bother me and I can fall asleep while he is snoring too. Sometimes its easy to wake me up and other times you have to throw me down a flight of stairs while spraying me with a hose. LOL!!!!

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I have this one friend who I occasionally stay with at college when I don't feel like going home, and when he snores he sounds like a large animal, like a dinosaur.

Luckily I always bring my iPod wherever I go.

9. EllyDicious

lmao. that's how it seems to me as well.
    i've been told i snore too. i actually found myself snoring...i was half asleep and i got suprised. :shifteyes:

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Elly...we couldn't get married I guess since I do snore on occasion. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I've never had a problem getting to bed but I understand if some people have trouble with it.