• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Snopes CEO Accused of embezzlement

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Fact checker: Kim LaCapria is the principal fact checker at the website but also blogged as Vice Vixen and wrote about her 'domme' side and offered sex toy recommendations
Facebook 'fact checker' Snopes.com accused of defrauding website to pay for prostitutes | Daily Mail Online

Snopes CEO Accused in Divorce Proceedings of Embezzling Company Money to Spend on Prostitutes

This is the place that Facebook is going to rely on to tell us who is the fake news.lol

Thoughts?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
what a joke.

Nobody can speak to me about "fake news" until they admit that the entire "hands up don't shoot" was a lie based on an incredibly unreliable witness and spread by an incredibly willing press. For the most part every story that outraged BLM was based on fake news.

99.99% of people know that when they see a headline on facebook that says "Donald Trump declares war on Venezuela!" that story is fake. The problem is when its reported 100s of times on reputable sites that Michael Brown was just walking down the street and a white cop rolled up and shot him for no reason. This "fake news" stuff is nothing more than fake outrage.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or its repeated hundreds of times that Russia helped Trump win the election with no proof. So who is the fake news. I know who some would like to pin that label on but when some in msm repeat half truths and lies they are all starting to look like fake news to me.

Someone needs to fact check the fact checkers.

9 Reasons Why PolitiFact Is Unqualified to Label 'Fake News' - Breitbart

Here's Ron Pauls fake news list.

REVEALED: The Real Fake News List

We even have Christmas fake news to push an agenda.

Fake News: ABC's Dowd Repeats False Claim Joseph and Mary Were '2 Immigrants' in Nativity Story - Breitbart