Snitsky was suspended...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

credit: pwinsider.com. Looks like Snitsky was suspended...

If you're wondering where Gene Snitsky has been in the past month, as it turns out, he was one of the suspended wrestlers. He's since been cleared to return to the ring as his 30-day suspension ran out over the weekend. He should be able to appear at tonight's Raw/Heat taping in Cleveland.

Though Snitsky's name didn't come out publicly on the Signature Pharmacy online list, what triggered the suspension was a recent drug test failure. In a talent meeting held before a Smackdown/ECW taping last month, Stephanie McMahon said that there were two suspensions due to drug screening failures, including Snitsky.

Snitsky was among those brought to Titan Towers that last week in August, so the timeframe for his disappearance from television last month fits. His last appearance in a WWE ring took place on August 27 at a Raw/Heat taping, a few days before the Signature Pharmacy scandal story broke out

2. Sexxitant

Sexxitant Bombe Sexuelle

That's surprising, because I've noticed that most of the persons suspended aren't the big muscles head
    I mean
    Snitsky isn't that great shaped
    Funaki, same thing, Umaga is fat not fit...

3. Snitsky sucks and will not be missed and raw will be able to do good without him.

4. Millz

they shoulda just fired his candy ass

5. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

Snitsky's push could be more enjoyable if they actually pushed him better. He only beats jobbers and hasnt defeated one big name yet i dont think.

6. Sexxitant

Sexxitant Bombe Sexuelle

Plus, I can't see him as a monster since he was so much beaten when he was jobbing

7. Millz

WWE gives me NO reason what so ever to give a crap about Snistky

Therefore I do not give a crap about Snitsky

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt that Snitsky was on the juice. The guy as acne on his back(which is a symptom for steroid users) and he was an absolute monster. I don't understand why they're pushing him so much, because he's a god awful wrestler, and by putting him in 2 minute versus almost nobodies the WWE office know that as well. He should of stayed on ECW or move him to Smackdown. He doesn't belong on the main show.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Snitsky has to be the worst wrestler in WWE, TGK comes second place, they classify him as the monster when he actually loses the easiest matches, and they should have fired him. They should either fire him or send his sorry ass to ECW.

10. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Snitzky, sucks yes, but idk if hes the worst right now...