Snitsky released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh happy day...it's seriously about frickin' time!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with you Millz, it's about time he got released, he was such a waste of airtime. He was a bad wrestler and even worst on the on microphone. I'm surprise he stayed with the company so long, especially after he got suspended for failing a drug test.

3. Millz

WWE did an absoutely terrible job pushing him when they repackaged him with no hair. All they had hi m do was beat the crap outta no names on ECW and then do nothing on RAW. They handled him terribly.

Its sad I'll remember Snitsky for his yellow teeth and the fact he "killed" Kane's unborn child in the womb of Lita. Oh WWE you'll never stop amazing me.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Wasn't Snitsky undefeated? Why would WWE have a wrestler go undefeated for the longest time only to release him with that streak. Hmm... is this the future of Vladimir? :eek:

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I was just about to say the same thing about the Vladimir part, but at least Kozlov has some kind of talent and for me, he is very entertaining to watch, but for Snitsky, I am glad he is gone, I couldn't stand him, just pissed me off and was a waste of time and money.

At least they are doing a great job with Khali, they are making him neutral, win some lose some.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am pretty sure Snitsky got defeated a couple of times, I don't think he was undefeated, but I could be really wrong.

Vladimir at least has some wrestling abilities, Snitsky was god awful, and couldn't wrestle.

7. Millz

Snitsky lost on television, what, 2 weeks ago to CM Punk...clean and in the ring? I dont have the records on me but I'm pretty sure he was waaaaay under .500.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Alright, one piece of Trash out of WWE! Next: Batista and Khali

9. Millz