• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Snapz

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
=-O

You win....

A video game!!!!

A disposable breath alcohol tester

These Guys

And a New Carrrrrrrr!

However you will be given the best prize of all, the rare chance to:

*fine print* Prices vary and there is no gaurantee that the real Snap will not already be sold out. If so, a close enough to be called a replica will be provided.

Enjoy!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
wtf. No one's icon shows up for me anymore. I figured it was because the site was screwed up and needed a new server.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It can't be that, since it's both at home and at work. I can see avatars in threads...but I can't see them on anyone's pages, or in the section where you look at threads and it shows the avatar of the thread creator. Weird.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am having the same problem as well... I also can't see them in chat. So it isn't just you. I've been having this problem for months though.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
On this computer, but not on another that I freakuent, I have an avatar problem intermittently where I can see everyone's else's in full bloom while mine is a puckered-up little square. What does it mean, Doc?