• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Snack box subscriptions

Interis

Registered Member
Have you ever heard of this lovely little invention? It seems popular for Japanese and Korean snacks. To put it simply, we pay someone to send us a box of assorted snacks every month. I wonder if PopMalt's members have tried this before because I'm very interested to give it a try!

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
This has been very popular in the United States for some time now. We have subscription site for everything from make-up to gluten-free meals to baby products. Literally, anything you can think of can be purchased through a subscription-type service, even men's shaving supplies and clothing.

MissMe

Registered Member
I tried the subscription to Graze once. It was a promotional deal where I could try it out and just pay shipping. It was pretty good and I liked all of the snacks but I just could not justify the cost of it. I could get similar snacks in the store for cheaper.

Keri35

Registered Member
Yeah I've seen these too. Call me picky, but I like to pick my own snacks and food. I haven’t tried any of these home deliveries. I think they are great if you don't have time to shop for yourself.

Interis

Registered Member
Home deliveries are generally expensive because what we buy is actually the time. That's why this system is better for things you can't easily get at the nearby shops. I don't know if it's possible to opt out the delivery if the content is not up to our taste. Technically speaking, though, that's what this service is all about: trying something new.

Sophia

Registered Member
I totally agree MissMe. I cannot justify the cost for myself. However, what a wonderful gift this would make for an older person who cannot get out and shop. It's an idea.