Smoking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xeilo, Dec 1, 2008.

?

Do you smoke?

1. Yes

37.8%
  2. No

62.2%
  1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you smoke? And if you do have you tried quitting or anything like that?

Me well I have only ever had one smoke in my life, and I don't remember it lol because I was drunk. I decided very early in life that I would not smoke because well if you have seen my mum you would know why lol.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I don't smoke and I have no intention either.

I did try it, I smoked for about a month and hated it. I only did it because I was young and it was "cool" to smoke.

How wrong I was.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've never been a regular smoker. I used to smoke a lot at parties and when I drank. I rarely do that anymore. It's just gross.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have smoked, but I never got addicted. That was ages ago.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Nope no smoking of anything here, my entire family smokes except for me and my sister and I have no interest in it nor being with anyone who does because I don't want to reek of it or smell it if I don't have to.

Major likes this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Don't smoke. Tried it a couple times a few years ago with my friends every now and then, and some of them still do smoke, but I didn't like it one bit and I wasn't going to carry on just because they did.

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Nope. I just don't see the point in spending a lot of money on something that smells bad, is bad for you, and is a turn off to a lot of people. Not to mention the fact that it's addictive.

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I dont smoke, i have tried it on about 3 occasions and i just thought it was disgusting. the first time i smoked i nearly died by coughing too much! na, i have no intention of being a smoker in my life, its not very pleasant for many reasons

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I'm to young to even consider ruining my life so early. MAybe when I'm forty I'll give cigars or arab pipes a chance. Never those vile cigarrettes. Errr..

10. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Although I've never tried it and wouldn't EVER get addicted, I'd be willing to perhaps taste a cigar, or something, if there was some reason to celebrate >>> Only because I've never done it before.

Smoking is a terrible habit, and cigarettes smell absolutely disgusting! :urp: