Smoking

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Do you smoke? And if you do have you tried quitting or anything like that?

Me well I have only ever had one smoke in my life, and I don't remember it lol because I was drunk. I decided very early in life that I would not smoke because well if you have seen my mum you would know why lol.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
No, I don't smoke and I have no intention either.

I did try it, I smoked for about a month and hated it. I only did it because I was young and it was "cool" to smoke.

How wrong I was.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've never been a regular smoker. I used to smoke a lot at parties and when I drank. I rarely do that anymore. It's just gross.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Nope no smoking of anything here, my entire family smokes except for me and my sister and I have no interest in it nor being with anyone who does because I don't want to reek of it or smell it if I don't have to.

Don't smoke. Tried it a couple times a few years ago with my friends every now and then, and some of them still do smoke, but I didn't like it one bit and I wasn't going to carry on just because they did.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Nope. I just don't see the point in spending a lot of money on something that smells bad, is bad for you, and is a turn off to a lot of people. Not to mention the fact that it's addictive.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I dont smoke, i have tried it on about 3 occasions and i just thought it was disgusting. the first time i smoked i nearly died by coughing too much! na, i have no intention of being a smoker in my life, its not very pleasant for many reasons

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I'm to young to even consider ruining my life so early. MAybe when I'm forty I'll give cigars or arab pipes a chance. Never those vile cigarrettes. Errr..

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Although I've never tried it and wouldn't EVER get addicted, I'd be willing to perhaps taste a cigar, or something, if there was some reason to celebrate >>> Only because I've never done it before.

Smoking is a terrible habit, and cigarettes smell absolutely disgusting! :urp: