• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smoke

S

Smoke

Heres a little about myself.

I'm a 100 percent Christian, the Lord is the reason I am the man I am today. I'm persuing a Media Design career. When I complete that I will be going back to College to further educate myself in Psychology.
I watch alot of basketball and I like to keep updated on whats going on in the league.

I really like what I've seen so far here.

I'll see you guys around on the forums.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully I'll see you has an active member in the sports section, aswell as the other section. Enjoy yourself.

S

Smoke

I will definately enjoy myself, I just have to get use to your board fisrt. You guys have so much I really like it alot.

Do you guys have a view new post's feature?

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Yeah, its at the top of the page:
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Hey, welcome... you seem like a literate, interesting person, more than can be said for probably 90% of the people here.

But you just had to ruin it with the 100% Christian stuff... ah well... it will be fun to debate you at least. *evil smile*

Vegito728

Registered Member
LOL! Well hello and welcome to the forums.

S

Smoke

SenatorB said:
Hey, welcome... you seem like a literate, interesting person, more than can be said for probably 90% of the people here.

But you just had to ruin it with the 100% Christian stuff... ah well... it will be fun to debate you at least. *evil smile*
LOL.

Thanks for the compliments man. I really like this site. It has so much to offer.

Thank you everyone for your comments and welcomes.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'm just joking around... I'm definitely not 100% Christian, so if you ever want to get in a religious debate, just come to me.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
mmmmm......Christians....... 0_o

welcome and have fun