• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smilin': Champion or Villain

SmilinSilhouette:

• Total voters

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Since Constantine wants to make it about yours truly, I thought I would start a new thread.

So there you go buddy, enjoy!

:spin:

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Better to debate this here than in every MD thread. So let's just get it out in the open.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm going to go with champion.

When I'm in a thread with Smilin' I feel like the black guy from Miami Vice. Cool, collected and keeping the conversation positive. Then Smilin bust through the door with his white suit, pastel shirt and 5'oclock shadow and proceeds to take people down. Both personalities make for a good thread.

Of course sometimes we're more like Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell in The Other Guys.
Bad Cop/Bad Cop: YouTube - ‪The other guys Bad cop Bad cop‬‏
^hillarious:lol:

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I was going to pick Evil Super Villain but that term sounded too good for what I really think, so I'm going to go with nothing.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You revel in divisive rhetoric and are proud of it. That enough should prove why people dislike you. I mean shit, you have to be trying for the person who originally referred you to be regretting their decision.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
honestly Smilin, outside of MD, you're a cheerful friendly guy. Inside MD, you make me wanna pull my hair out. I'd attempt to explain why, but really, I can't pinpoint why. Just one of those 'you just do' kind of things. Mostly likely because our views on government are complete and polar opposites :p

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
How many threads are you going to make about yourself in sub-talk? :rolleyes:
How many has it been? I have CRS and I'm too lazy to check.

Anyway, I'm just having some self-depreciating fun. I thought since Cons wants to tear into me I would give him unfettered access. And why shouldn't others join in the fun!
:lol:
------
I'm going to go with champion.

When I'm in a thread with Smilin' I feel like the black guy from Miami Vice. Cool, collected and keeping the conversation positive. Then Smilin bust through the door with his white suit, pastel shirt and 5'oclock shadow and proceeds to take people down. Both personalities make for a good thread.

Of course sometimes we're more like Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell in The Other Guys.
Bad Cop/Bad Cop: YouTube - ‪The other guys Bad cop Bad cop‬‏
^hillarious:lol:
I <3 u man!

No kissing! :lol:
------
I was going to pick Evil Super Villain but that term sounded too good for what I really think, so I'm going to go with nothing.
Sorry if I offend you Crouton, I'm not trying to be a jerk to you. I'm just a jerk sometimes. I'm pretty sure we will disagree almost all the time politically but I do this to debate and without those with whom I disagree it would be worthless. So I hope you will continue to make your opinion heard. I value that.

So this is sub-talk. Feel free to let me know what you really think. I would consider it an opportunity for introspection. Don't hold back

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I think there are some people on GF that need to defend their crush on Barry Sorento rather than get their panties tied up everytime something negative is posted about him.

I'm not calling any names, but if I were I'd start with the B's... The Bi's specifically... Then I'd look for posters with the user Bi____ that had an avatar of someone's ass. But like I said, I not calling anyone out or anything....robert...