• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

smileys

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I can't seem to use the smileys on other forums. When I make a reply they are blocked out. everywhere except this forum. lol Also I replied to a thread in the gaming forum and mentioned that I could not use the smileys and it got removed :mad: I was like sheesh I did have something to say about gaming, it was just that it was there that I noticed that I could not use them. Anyway to lazy to reply to it again LOL not that it was anything profound anyway :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Game Forum used to have a measure that wouldn't let you use certain features until you had a set amount of posts. That was probably a left over from those days because I can use them.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
maybe game forum just doesn't like me :-/

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There have been some glitches lately but I think most of them are fixed by now..

A for the smilees, I checked and you had :/ but forgot the - in the middle of it. :-/

http://www.generalforum.com/showpost.php?p=44289&postcount=5

Could that be the problem? I fixed it in your post and it seems to be working now. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chaos Ideas & Support 9
Chaos Bathroom Wall 18
Chaos General Discussion 15
Nightsurfer Ideas & Support 2
Bunny_roses Ideas & Support 5