• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smiley Miley or Slimey Miley??

Dabs

Registered Member
A lot of hub bub on the news these past couple of days, over Miley Cyrus' new risque videos she has released.
Months ago, it was her "Can't Be Tamed"....and the news media had a field day over that.
Now she has released a new video...(shit, sorry, can't recall the name of the song)..and she is seen walking around in her panties, very provocative according to the news.
And they keep saying "She's only 17!!"
Jeepers.....she will be 18 in less than a month, and if her Dad and Mom know what she's doing and they are 'ok' with it...why all the fuss from the media??
Good God.....you would think she posed naked, spread eagled and sucking on a lolli-pop the way people are carrying on.
What are your thoughts on this??
People think she is growing up too fast...but did they expect her to stay a little teenager forever??
She's growing up...that's what people do ~LoL~
I say, leave her alone......and personally, I like her song "Can't Be Tamed".

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sex sells. Soon her Hannah Montana fame will fade & she'll need a way to stay relevant. She's cute, has a nice body, so she'd be foolish not to flaunt it.

And the "she's growing up too fast" thing is bullshit. It's not like she is 13 & doing this, she was 17 (now 18 in a few days). You know what a lot of girls are doing at 17? A lot more than prancing around in their underwear. I just hope she doesn't turn into a white trash whore like Britney did. Haha.

And I know she is a role model for kids... but I don't think it's fair for her to be trapped in that forever. It's up to the parents to explain to their kids what she is doing is not what they want their kids to do.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Kons, the media has slacked off her personally a bit I see, might be because her folks are breaking up and the talk is now that her Mom was fooling around with Bret Michaels.
Wow.....so the news has shifted somewhat from just Miley to her parents.
Her Dad appears to be at her side thru all of her moves, all her videos, etc......so why the public gets so worked up is beyond me.
She was bound to grow up sooner or later.
It's rather comical to me regarding parents of younger girls, who decorate their entire girl's bedroom in Hantana Montana bedding and curtains and stuff...then, a few months later, they change their mind and suddenly a whole new decor is in order ~LoL~

Konshentz

Konshentz
His poor achy breaky heart. :lol:

Hopefully this ridiculous thing stops being a story altogether, which may be possible just as long as she doesn't pose nude in Playboy or release a sex tape any time soon. Ha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
His poor achy breaky heart. :lol:

Hopefully this ridiculous thing stops being a story altogether, which may be possible just as long as she doesn't pose nude in Playboy or release a sex tape any time soon. Ha.
As much as I want to see Miley in Playboy, THAT would be way to soon. I can see her in Playboy maybe 5 years from now when all this "oh she is to young" crap sizzles. She is turning 18 and I doubt that she would disrespect her family like that unlike some people. I also don't want to see her as the next Lindsay Lohan either. I think she will take a Christina Aguilara approach, and to me that would be fine.

Dabs

Registered Member
As much as I want to see Miley in Playboy, THAT would be way to soon. I can see her in Playboy maybe 5 years from now when all this "oh she is to young" crap sizzles. She is turning 18 and I doubt that she would disrespect her family like that unlike some people. I also don't want to see her as the next Lindsay Lohan either. I think she will take a Christina Aguilara approach, and to me that would be fine.

I very much agree...and contrary to what some people think, I think Miley has class.....which is something Lohan and Spears don't have.
Britney Spears may have a lil more class than Lohan, but not much more.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Give Cyrus a few more years, see if she still has class. Spears & Lohan didn't go crazy until they were a little older. Haha.

Starfire86

Registered Member

LOS ANGELES – Miley Cyrus, who turns 18 on November 23rd, has signed a deal to pose naked in Playboy! Ever since Miley Cyrus turned 16, Hugh Hefner has been trying to sign her up to pose naked in Playboy immediately after her 18th birthday. Finally, with the approval of Miley Cyrus’ parents (Billy Ray and Tish), it’s a done deal – according to reports out of Arizona.
The photos will be been taken the day after her 18th birthday by Playboy’s top photographers. The concept has been approved by Hef, who says that Miley’s photo spread, will become a worldwide sensation.
The 84-year-old Playboy tycoon has always thought the ‘Hannah Montana’ star – who caused controversy in 2008 by posing in just a blanket in Vanity Fair magazine for photographer Annie Leibovitz – would be a hit with readers of the adult magazine after she turns 18.
Hefner said, “We are excited to have her appear in the magazine. She’s a very pretty lady.”
MILEY CYRUS TO DO PLAYBOY|Weekly World News

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 9
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 11
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 3
ATARIGUY Computers 0
S General Discussion 2