• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smelnicks Super Crossword of Fun #1

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I got bored, so I found a crossword maker, and picked some random words. There's no theme or relation between a lot of them. Well. Some of them I picked by looking around my room haha. You guess which ones lawl.

anyways, here ya go. I'll post the answers after a number of people have done it. Best way would be to copy the pic to paint or something and write in your answers. Or print it off.

------
bump
------
bump

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I found number 13. Likes to lick your FACE -
kamilli - the cat!

so it's CAT
:D

EDIT: it could also be DOG but cats are more FACE-lickers.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, from my experience, Dogs lick your face way more. cats generally lick themselves, or your hair.

Bliss

Sally Twit
What kind of cats do you have in Albania? :-S

I started this earlier on and will finish it later. Well, I say finish.. I will TRY.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I made sure to put some hard ones :p YOu're gonna hit me when I post the answers.

A free 2000 gf chips to whoever gets the most answered.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm rubbish at these so I tried to do some of the easy ones quickly

9 xylophone?, 13 dog, 14 boils, 18 ceiling, 19 pencil, 20 kill?, 21 tree, 22 water, 28 zoo.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You got 14 down wrong. Heres a clue. the verb form of it is something to do with the internet.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
No, from my experience, Dogs lick your face way more. cats generally lick themselves, or your hair.
I've never had any dog lick my face. Dogs generall lick my hand after I caress them. I've hat cat licking my faaaaaaaaaaace.

So yeah, cats lick faces. Dogs lick hands.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Ah, guess you have different dogs over there :p Any dog I've ever had have licked hands AND faces. I've rarely had a cat lick me. My old cats Kamili and Avani used to lick my hair. Not sure why.