• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smelnicks Shop of Laughs, Snortles and Chuckles

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Come in, Come in!

Welcome to my store! I buy, sell and trade anything. You name it, I can get it for you. All prices are negotiable!

Here is a list of my ever changing inventory. It's small now, but it may grow in days to come. So make any offer, a request, a bid or just browse, here at the Shop of Laughs, Snortles and Chuckles.

Inventory
---------

1 life
1 wookie
several witty retorts
1 hypomatic time changer raygun
2 paperclips
1 lesbian potion (turns any girl lesbian for your whore needs)
1 newb-be-gone stick
1 pencil
1 funny subtalk thread

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No I don't. Is it on the inventory? lol. Give me a day's time, and I can track some down for you.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I need to place an order please.

Spicy bull testicles x 4
Burnt arse hair x 1
Rabbit nail clippings x 8

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Can I puh-leez have one funny sub-talk thread?

Also, I'd like 24-hour access to Wade Barrett's soul, and a voodoo doll of Stego... and a diet coke, please. Kthnxiluvubuhbye!

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Can I puh-leez have one funny sub-talk thread?

Also, I'd like 24-hour access to Wade Barrett's soul, and a voodoo doll of Stego... and a diet coke, please. Kthnxiluvubuhbye!
Woah, woah, woah...WTF for?! :shifteyes:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Oh, you'll see... you'll see.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Lol, I'm worried I'm going to have a sudden urge to drive to Canada...and I'm terrified of what awaits. :-o