• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smelnick...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Fix your mustache! It's the one thing holding you back from being handsome.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Mustaches are necessary if you want to be taken seriously. Case in point:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Facial hair for men is a very touchy subject. I sometimes miss my sideburns--mutton chops, really--but image is just topical.
DAMN YOU, female friends who try to set people up and tell them to alter their appearance!! --But...are actually correct...a lot of the time...damn...
At the end of the day, a mustache can be comical, handsome, or a combination thereof and thus endearing.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Facial hair for men is a very touchy subject. I sometimes miss my sideburns--mutton chops, really--but image is just topical.
DAMN YOU, female friends who try to set people up and tell them to alter their appearance!! --But...are actually correct...a lot of the time...damn...
At the end of the day, a mustache can be comical, handsome, or a combination thereof and thus endearing.

Whoa! Whoa... whoa... whoa... I used to have a mushroom cut AND a mustache as a child. Just sayin...