Smelly Girls

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

Soon, it'll be my Sons 11th Birthday, so I've booked a whole swimming-pool for him. He wants to invite all his friends 'but no girls.' :rolleyes:

When do boys stop thinking girls stink [just] because they are girls?

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"
When I was around that age, we'd play 'Kiss, Cuddle or Torture' but some of the not so pretty girls wouldn't ever get the kiss, even if they asked, but now these girls are the best looking, and the ones that were pretty in School are not really that good looking, if they are good looking at all.

Children.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I don't think my Son would object to a naked 'woman' but I might have a thing or two to say about his viewing.
He and some friends went through a phase of asking girls out, and having a girl-friend for a week or so, then dumping them, or being dumped, but 'girls still stink.'

princessbella

Registered Member
my brother is 18 and still in that phase -.-
maybe i should question that o_O haha
most little boys would play kiss tag at about 7-8 others didnt interact with girls till secondary school age 11-12, probably because in primary school you were divided by gender to play in groups and got to sit where u want, but secondary theres seating plans and u stick in your tutor groups so end up getting along with everybody
its always different

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It's just natural at that age, all the boys thought the girls smelt weird (which they did) and all the girls thought the boys had cooties!

We all grow out of it and look back at it with embarrassment.

My solution, have a little chat with him. Tell him all the wonderful things that girls bring to earth but remember to treat them all with respect.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My son is 5 and has that "boys are winners, girls are losers" mentality when with his friends. I don't think showing him naked girls would change his mind. He'll most likely find them funny because they don't have a zizi.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Ys may be right, the lack of.. "zizi" might confuse him.
You could always tell him how easy it is to get girls to do things for you, find the right one and you'll never have to go pour a glass of milk again.
:lol:

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I must have smelled ok for a girl because all the boys in the neighborhood would come over to my house to play. I still remember how absolutely amazed I was when my best friend Dana told me he could pee standing up.

Me - :-o No way!! For real??? That's awesome!!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i dont think i really went through this phase in my life. but it is part of being a child and he will soon come to learn that girls dont "stink" it will just take time for him to realise that himself