• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smelly foods

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When I woke up thismorning and walked into my living room I almost gagged. The entire apartment smelt like vomit. It took me a few moments to realise that the overwhelming smell I was experiencing was some sort of fish. My roommate likes to eat fish and it smells like vomit, and is SO strong. I usually have to air out the apartment afterwards.

Do you like any foods that smell really bad?

I personally love gorgonzola cheese, which smells like dirty socks but I love the taste of it. Whenever I buy it I make sure I wrap it tightly then keep it in a container as well so it doesn't smell out the fridge.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Because my nose and sinuses are always plugged most of the time, I find that foods with strong smells are a pleasure of mine. Considering I can actually smell them lol. Also I find that foods with better cooking aromas are something i enjoy as well. Nothing makes a home feel more like a home than when it's filled with the aroma of cooking food.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love onion rings (the crisps) and my boyfriend says they stink the place out.
Tuna isn't the stinkiest of fish, but it does smell. I eat that pretty much every day.
In fact, tuna sandwiches with onion rings is a nice combo.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't think anyone enjoys smelling bad foods.
Personally, I don't have a problem with smelly foods as long as I enjoy their smell. Anything fried catches my attention.
The best smelly food is fried flour or anything made with flour that needs to be fried.

omnomnom.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I like some cheeses that are stinky, like Cambozola. Sometimes I make fish sticks, which really stink the place up. And cooking wild rice gives my house a really weird earthy-grassy smell that I don't particularly like.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I love onion rings (the crisps) and my boyfriend says they stink the place out.
Tuna isn't the stinkiest of fish, but it does smell. I eat that pretty much every day.
In fact, tuna sandwiches with onion rings is a nice combo.
Thought that was Elly, thought When the fuck did she get a boyfriend?!

I don't eat smelly food, maybe I do but people just don't tell me it smells. Australians are not that judgemental as all you fuckers out there.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Thought that was Elly, thought When the fuck did she get a boyfriend?!

I don't eat smelly food, maybe I do but people just don't tell me it smells. Australians are not that judgemental as all you fuckers out there.
An Australian started this thread.

It's not about being judgmental, it's just a fact that some foods taste awesome but smell really bad. There's a few things I like to eat that smell terrible.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't think of anything that smells bad that I would eat. If it smells bad I think of it tasting the same way. Which if it smells good I assume it will taste good even if it doesn't so maybe I shouldn't be so picky about the smell.