• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smelly Danny, I call you out.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Oh, that's who you are lol. The whole time I was like 'hrmmm, who is this colton person'

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Don't you ever repeat that name on the interwebz. Someone might find me and rape me.
------
I want to know how easy it is to get in to Canada without a passport. Can I just walk the border like people do into the US of A?

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Naw you need a passport and a good reason to be visiting. Also you have to give your estimated time of departure. Also you have to have money.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
If I could bring myself to swim some super cold and freezing river and make it into the good ol' CA of NADA, could I find work under the table... a place to live and such?
------
And, yes, by that I mean can you get me a job and can I stay in yo twin size with you? I can just use your bike to get to and from work... Or to and from the US to go to court, jail and such.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
The US/Canadian border is HUGE. I believe it's the largest border between two countries in the world.

Pretty sure they can't monitor all of it.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
If I could bring myself to swim some super cold and freezing river and make it into the good ol' CA of NADA, could I find work under the table... a place to live and such?
If you came out of the river alive, they'd say "You survived that, eh? Yeah, you must be Canadian, go ahead. Here, have a beer, eh?"

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Food & Beverage 10
Crouton Food & Beverage 7
T Bathroom Wall 11
T Bathroom Wall 4
T Bathroom Wall 30