• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smashing Ground Sunday, May 7th 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

Smashing Ground is one of the best spell cards that we currently have. Once we lost Raigeki and Dark Hole this thing was the next best thing. Of course we had Fissure, but this thing is way better.

If an opponent plays Fissure you could alwayZ chain Scapegoat and just lose a token. In Card Exchange it's a 1-1, but you just missed your target and gave your opponent another zone to bring a monster out. This is why people choose Smashing over it.

There isn't to much need to review this card because in the average deck you'll see any where between 1-3 copies. This means you need to be ready to play against 2. It's a quick 1-1 that can be avoided with a well play Book Of Moon. Just play your cards good and this thing is great.

Traditional: 2.5 (Riageki and Dark Hole are here)
Advanced: 4.0

F

floakaremedy

Smashing ground is a great card and I would run it over fissure any day. But when people run gravekeepers spy's, it can be difficult to get smashing to get rid of their JINZO. But I would give smashing a 4.0 too!

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Of course you would. You are my team mate, lol. Post more often though.
floakaremedy said:
Smashing ground is a great card and I would run it over fissure any day. But when people run gravekeepers spy's, it can be difficult to get smashing to get rid of their JINZO. But I would give smashing a 4.0 too!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I appreciate your card reviews and the hard work you put in, but is there any chance you can do cards that aren't so . . . CC?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
I appreciate your card reviews and the hard work you put in, but is there any chance you can do cards that aren't so . . . CC?
Of course I can. I've only been doing cc cards because they were the first thing that came to my mind. Seriously though I made a thread where every one can post as many cards as they want me to do. Plain and simple I'll do every card if order that I get them. Just post it in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.