Smartest Fighter

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think is the smartest fighter in Dragon Ball Z? I personally think Goku is the smartest fighter, because when he knows he'll be beaten he'll find someone else that can defeat the villain, also he always finds a way to win. He's such a smart fighter

Also no one will be wrong on this, so let everyone have their own opinion.

D

Dranigus

Goku is not smart, Goku is retarded.

It's Goku's stupidity that overwhelms his opponent and enables him to win.

Vegeta is by far smarter than Goku and so is Trunks, Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan.

But Goku is more likely to succeed in a fight, because his stupidity grants him the excessive determination to never lose in a fight. This of course was with the exception of the fight he had with Cell, because he already knew he would lose in that fight regardlessly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would disagree with you Goku is not a retard he might act that way when he's around food or something like that but when he's fighting he;s totalk business and he always find the week spots of is fighters, he's the only one who knows how to defeat this person, usually everyone else will try even though they can't win.

D

Dranigus

Goku is retarded. He can't even count. He's retarded or should I say mentally challenged.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think Piccolo and Tien are the smartest of the fighters, Vegeta goes overboard with his anger, Piccolo knows how to control his anger, and seems more graceful in a fight. Tien came up with some of the best techniques as well.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade is by far the most clever technique. Too bad Android 17 could create a barrier around him.

V

Vegeta119

no Dranigus, goku ISNT retarded, if he was he wouldnt have been able to figure out that freiza cant sense energy like he did. i HATE goku but he isnt retarded

Vegeta and Piccolo and Trunks are by far the cleverest minds in dbz..when it comes to fighting anyway, bulma would be overall smartest. but Piccolo Trunks and Vegeta are the smartest fighters.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Dranigus said:
Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade is by far the most clever technique. Too bad Android 17 could create a barrier around him.
Yeh, that REALLY pissed me off when 17 had that stupid barrier, otherwise he would have been dead.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I say Piccolo becasue he's like the best strategic fight in the series. What he lacks in strength he'd make up for it with intelligence.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say that Piccolo is the smartest. And I don't agree with Goku being retarded he only acts like that after a battle or when he's around food.