• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smart Cars!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I"m actually aiming to get a Subaru, and a smart car wouldn't' do very well where I live. Lots of steep hills, mountains, and six months of snow.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There is a smart car store on Times Square. Those things are REALLY small. They might be just fine for driving around a city but I would be scared to take one on a road with bigger faster moving vehicles.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
It would be pretty nice to have a smart car.

Doc

V.I.P.
They're so small they sell them in stores? No way..

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
How fast do they go?

Doc

V.I.P.
They probably only get a little over highway speeds, judging from their size and engines.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
The smart cars don't have all that much power yet. In years to come though, these cars will become even more popular. Someone will make the technology better and better. I'll probably get one when they get cheaper and better. And when I have some money.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I saw some of these things when I was in Europe. I don't know if I'd want a car that small, but think how cool it would be if everyone had one. Parking spots for everyone! They had an article about them in the paper the other day. If I remember correctly, I think the top speed is around 85 mph.

neum985

I pwn noobs
85 MPH.....thats faster than my little 4 banger ranger. I love my truck but if that thing goes faster....comeon. But if you got one of those smart cars you would need a winter vehicle because i could just see that thing sliding all over the damn place