Movies Smallville

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am a big fan of smallville. I am behind on the episodes on tv but I have season 1-4 on dvd. Season 5 will be coming out on dvd soon and season 6 is starting this month. I like watching Smallville because I am a Superman fan and the show is very suspenseful. Can't forget Lana Lang. :D

2. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

I've been watching the series for quite a long time. My only problem with the series is that its very very slow moving when it comes to the main plot. The introduction of Lois Lane seems quite pointless since Chloe pretty much has taken over her role in the comics.

Anyways, last season's finale was great, and I can't wait for it to come back at the end of the month (Sept. 28th).

3. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

Haven't watched this one, I'm sorry to say.

Dragon, any more acting adventures? Has anyone been to see Hollywoodland (the movie that is)? Any comments on it?

4. Albey

Albey Registered Member

Smallvill is about Superman? I'm confused, only seen a few eposides of it. Please fill me in.

5. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

It's about Clark Kent (Superman) when he was younger. The town he lives in is Smallville, Kansas. He doesn't wear the superman custom (atleast yet), and doesn't really fly (they've hinted that knows how but prefers not too). The first season or two was really about him learning his abilities, and fighting off people who had gain abilities from kryptonite that fell from meteors. The later seasons have move more into his origins. You also get all the typical teen show stuff.

6. Albey

Albey Registered Member

Aye, well. I'ma have to go buy the seasons then? No cable tv here sadly.! But i got DSL! woo :)

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Leopard, no more acting gigs yet but I am always checking the local casting site for any casting calls. Season 5 came out on DVD but I will probably wait till it goes on sale.

8. Albey

Albey Registered Member

I'm sure i can find some place to download the seasons online for a smaller fee than buying the dvds.

9. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

I've been watching this show on and off since it started. I wasn't interested in it at first, but later in the first season I started watching some of it. I usually miss it and have to catch a rerun.

Anyway, the show is pretty good, but I'm sad that they've written Clark's parents out of the show completely instead of letting him just grow up and developing the relationship between them.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I actually haven't seen an episode of Smallville in freakin' ages. Lost interest, really.