Movies Smallville

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Henskie, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Here Again is my Smallville topic I am seriously getting annoyed with the fact that they havent been showing new episodes and I need new episodes come on they have them locked away somewhere

2. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

smallville is great! i love that show. i like lex and lana. lex is like this classy guy and noes how to get what he wants. lana is also like classy. she doesnt go for ANY guy. only the special ones.. like SUPERMAN!! lol

3. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Smallville is the stuff, I too am angry that they haven't showed new eps. I want to see him fly already, lol.

4. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

I agree, I was annoyed that this week Smallville was nearly the only show that showed a re-run, though next week that may be a different case. I love this show, it's great. I own the four seasons and I look forward to getting the fifth season when it comes out.

5. Henskie

Sorry to disappoint but I have a guide that allows me to see next week in advance and it is a rerun

6. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

I wonder how long it will be till they show new episodes. Hopefully not too long. But when it reachers summer they probably will either show re-runs or have another show takes it place. Might end up having to wait till fall for new episodes. I am not exactly sure how it works.

7. Henskie

Ya you can never be sure but I think that they will have like 4 more episodes and the season finale and that will be the end until fall

8. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Hey, speaking of smallville, whatever happen to that superman movie trailer they showed during one of the eps?

lol, I think they should have used the smallville cast.

9. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

which one is that?

10. briscogdp

briscogdp Guest

smallville is awesome... i havent kept up for a while so any episode i see now is new.lol. but anyhow i liked it alot back when i started when they had a new person every week who had their own different powers because of the meteor rocks...