• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Small Bug

Sliney

Hello all! I just joined the site 5 minutes ago and noticed something I think I should probably point out. Due to the fact that I have not posted yet, (this is my first) I get the "Welcome to GeneralForum.com!" box at the top of every screen, headlined "Your registration at GeneralForum.com is Now Complete!"

Well, the thing I noticed was one of the links in the box is supposed to lead to the "latest discussions," but, when clicked, leads to an address of generalforum(dot)com/search.php?do=getnewnew and returns a blank page. Removing the second "new" at the end of the address fixes the problem I found, but I'm not sure everyone joining the site would realize that.

Just thought I'd let you guys know!:)