• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown's new guy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anyone see smackdown yesterday, where when it was The Undertaker against Mark Henry, and at the end this guy showed up, well that guy is the person from the Longest Yard the Full Back in the prisoners football team, this guy is huge he's over 7foot tall and 400 lbs pure muscles. He's gonna have a major impact on smackdown, can't wait to see him fight. I am sure Stone Cold had a little thing to do with this, because he was in the Longest Yard as well.

W

wweman101

I know that guy's a monster!!!!! He is going to do big things for the smackdown roster.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He will but he needs to learn to talk a little bit lol. You wanna hear something crazy about him. He was trainning with this wrestler in a ring and the guy had a concussion and The Great Kali gave him a powerbomb and killed him. He's crazy big and he doesn't know is own strenght.

C

Crimson

Wow, just wow, thats all I have to say about him. He is big and scary, but he cant talk...lol

He will be one to watch

W

wweman101

Thats true he sound retarded lol. He is scary looking. And if your watching Smackdown! what kind of asshole puts Funaki against The great Kali lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well their going to give him weak opponents so he looks unstoppable, and so he gets ring experience. I can wait till he fights the Undertaker it's going to be pretty sweet.

W

wweman101

I agree, when Taker gets him it's going to be great. I hope he beats the crap out of Kali. I cant wait!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It should be an amazing match. The Undertaker is used to fight be guys like that for example Giant Gonzalez when he beat him twice. Looking forward to see it happen.