• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I just got Smackdown vs Raw 2011 as a gift, and let me tell you this game is stacked. I have only played it for 2 hours and chose to play the "End the Undertakers Streak" storyline. When I got to Wrestlemania to face him, they put him at legendary difficulty. He is virtually impossible to beat. The storyline was very interesting as well.

Now the grappling is my pet peeve in this game, i can't do a strong grapple when I want to anymore, the game automatically does that for you. But overall this game rocks....in my opinion is the best of the series.

Has anybody else played this game yet?

duffmanohyeah

Stopped playing the Smackdown vs. Raw series a few years ago because it was basically the same game each year. The new game sounds pretty good though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I got the new one, actually playing it now...it's good stuff! It's a little different than usual, but the added object physics (breaking tables, ladders, etc.) are really interesting. Big roster, good times!
------
Also, Blue, you might want to wrap spoiler tags around the part of your post in which you describe the storyline.

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
There are several wrestlers to unlock in the game, and I want to earn them without putting in a cheat code.

Going to take Unity's advise but my favorite wrestler that I have unlocked was:

Rob Van DAM