Smackdown! results 6-13

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't wanna neglect Smackdown. I enjoyed this week's show...here are the results...

*John Morrison over Finlay

*Mark Henry over Tommy Dreamer with the World's Strongest Slam

*Cherry over Maryse

*MVP over CM Punk by DQ. Ref caught Punk with the MITB Briefcase that MVP brought into the ring

*Matt Hardy over Chuck Palumbo with the Twist of Fate

*Jesse and Festus over Deuce and Domino. Festus pinned Domino.

*Batista over Great Khali with the spear. Batista gets World Title shot at Night of Champions.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Khali is improving. I saw the match and he put much more effort and more moves into the match. I was quite impressed with him. Keep up the good work, Khali!

The best of the night has to be MVP vs CM Punk. It was very entertaining and they put on a great show. A little bit of Eddie Guerrero tribute at the end with the brief case mix up. The best match of the night.

3. Millz

Dude I'm with ya...Khali wasnt half bad. Honestly its not saying much because he sucks but thats the best match I've seen from him.

Totally agree with MVP vs Punk was the highlight match of the night. I cant wait to see more of those two. Hopefully MVP stays on SD! and Punk gets drafted over.

4. jakebar3

jakebar3 Registered Member

mvp shouldnt go to raw he would just get lost like carlito did i think
    did anyone else find the duece domino and jesse and festus match really boring like i did

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

D&D vs F&J was alright. I just hate that D&D are the ones losing and building up F&J instead. Is it just me? D&D just seem like the better tag-team that should go for the belts vs Miz & Morrison.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't see Smackdown but I did heard that Khali wrestled a decent match. I heard also that the WWE will make him a face really soon. Should be interesting to see how that's going to work.

7. Millz

im not sure its possible but we'll see

Looks like Deuce and Domino are no more as a team too. I'm starting to really dislike Deuce...he's careless with his feet and really opened up Jesse the hard way on SD.

8. jakebar3

i just find that both d&d and f&j are just both boring to watch just my opinion though

i just cant see khali as a face becuase if he keeps getting better in the ring like he showed improvment last week he could be a very good heel

9. Millz

Deuce & Domino are boring but I enjoy Jesse and Festus...Festus is very agile for a big man.

10. jakebar3

i definatly agree with you there festus is very agile for his size but i just dont find them interesting as a tag i could see them splitting up and having good singles matches