• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

smackdown! or raw?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It should be inteteresting. I agree with money in the bank match should be crazy. It's gonna settle are Smack Down/Raw topic lol. Whoever wins is the better show.

D

doingbrutalthings

Yep. Whoever wins that match shall be the better roster. And it will end our little debate even though I think all of us agree that Raw is the better roster.

L

lilbballfrk

raw is more bloodier and looks more real (to me). i dont really care which one since they are both wrestling. lol.

D

doingbrutalthings

Yeah. They are both wrestling, but man Smackdown SUCKS!! Lol. Raw does seem more bloodier, but I don't know about realness. Anyways that's your opinion.

L

Light Angel Omega

Raw is better but now that smackdown has angle and batista may becomeing back soon it may have a chance to stand up into Raws leauge