• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

smackdown! or raw?

W

wweman101

What roster do you think is better smackdown! or raw. I think raw is better they have better superstars and matches. Everytime a good wrestler comes into the wwe he goes to raw. Raw has the best matches such as cage matches and all smackdown! has is single, tag team,handicap,and fatal 4 way's. I am looking forward to seeing the Miz on smackdown! he looks like a good competior. If you agree with me write what you think..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe the better roster is Raw, but the two best wrestlers in the business are on Smackdown Kurt Angle and Batista, I am not saying Batista is a great wrestler but he;s the one everyone like the most.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why did you post a new thread when you could have just put this in the already existing one?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's fine I will allow this,because it's still some different then what we where talking in the other wwe topic, so i'll let it go.

I

Ignazio

Raw all the way plus since I work at Subway I can't see Smackdown on Fridays I have to work til 10

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's weird for me it plays on thursdays, but you guys already know that Smackdown is filmed on Tuesdays and it's not live?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd say neither and for that Ultimate Fighting thing on Spike TV, more entertaining then wrestling nowadays.

D

doingbrutalthings

wweman101 said:
What roster do you think is better smackdown! or raw. I think raw is better they have better superstars and matches. Everytime a good wrestler comes into the wwe he goes to raw. Raw has the best matches such as cage matches and all smackdown! has is single, tag team,handicap,and fatal 4 way's. I am looking forward to seeing the Miz on smackdown! he looks like a good competior. If you agree with me write what you think..
I agree. Smackdown sucks. LOL