Smackdown matches for tonight

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

No spoilers here except for the one thing I blacked out. The site said no spoilers but I consider what I blacked out to be a spoiler. Should be a good show.

- Matt Hardy addresses his fans

- R-Truth vs. The Brian Kendrick

- MVP vs. Chavo Guerrero

* Umaga returns to action against Jimmy Wang Yang

- Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Elimination Chamber qualifier)

- Big Show vs. Festus (Elimination Chamber qualifier)

- Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Great Khali (Elimination Chamber qualifier)

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Hmm... not the best match card. i severely doubt we'll be getting any surprises in the elimination chamber qualifier matches. :rolleyes:

Unless they have other plans for Triple H at No Way Out, it all seems pretty straightforward. It'll be interesting to see Festus in singles action though, see how he gets on.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Smackdown is usually better then this TBH. I mean

- Matt Hardy addresses his fans- Should be Fantastic

- R-Truth vs. The Brian Kendrick Good

- MVP vs. Chavo Guerrero Good
    Umaga returns to action against Jimmy Wang Yang

- Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Elimination Chamber qualifier) Dull-Unless Taker works his ass off to carry the match

- Big Show vs. Festus (Elimination Chamber qualifier) Dull no matter what.

- Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Great Khali (Elimination Chamber qualifier)
    Dull- Not even HHH can work himself out of this match.

I'm watching regardless for the Hardy segment, the Rest Ill check out opinions on before I watch.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The Hardy segment was awesome IMO. You could hear the "hate" in his voice...loved it.

So the Smackdown Chamber so far:

Edge vs Undertaker vs Triple H vs Big Show

RAW's is...

John Cena vs Kofi Kingston vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho

Its safe to say SD!'s is ten times better so far...

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i'm surprised at how much better Smackdown's is than Raw's at the moment. And i don't know who they're going to put in to make it any better. Kane's not going in, Punk's not going in, Michaels lost JBL's qualifying match.... I'm thinking Shawn Michaels might actually get in to match himself as... There's not many people left to choose from.

Whereas on the other side, Smackdown still has people like Shelton Benjamin and MVP to choose from....

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'd love to see Benjamin in it. MVP is on the rise again, but needs to work harder for a WWE title shot.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Well there's no way he's going to win it but i think that he has the ability and the momentum (notice how many face cheers he's getting recently?)

I just remembered aswell, now that Umaga's back he could be put in the elimination chamber aswell. Although he's only just come back, i think he could wreak havoc in there.

Either way it's gonna be good. But i am surprised at how much better Smackdown's selection is than Raw's.