• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown Live Discussions, May 2nd, 2017

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Pretty solid main event between Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho for the United States Championship. Looks like Y2J is gone for the time being to tour with Fozzy and I'm assuming with the finish & post-match that we might not have seen the end of it.

Also, I'm probably the only one on Earth but I hate that Jinder Mahal push. I'll never buy someone who was jobbing 1 month ago in 3 minutes match and now getting a push for the WWE Championship. And I won't even talk about the Bollywood Boyz being his "muscle" when they couldn't even cut it on 205 Live. For the girls, The Welcoming Committee is the dumbest stable name I've seen in years. Carmella & Ellsworth need to disappear from my TV screen ASAP.

BUT The Fashion Files were awesome. That's why Breezango rule.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I sure hope his throat is in shape to sing by Saturday. Fozzy needs him!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am off and on about the Mahal push. Clearly he's being pushed because of the India movement but I agree, it comes from outta nowhere.

Like, again, I get it and we should be happy they are trying to push new guys but his win/loss record should have kept him out of the #1 contenders match. Build his ass up and THEN do this.

I also agree, the welcoming committee is a brutal name.