• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown Live! Discussion, March 21, 2017

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Quite the interesting Smackdown tonight. Once again, a very solid outing from the blue crew. New Smackdown Tag Team Champions crowned in the Usos in an awesome match with American Alpha and a pretty good match between Baron Corbin and Randy Orton as well.

But the highlight of the show was the Total Bellas spoofs by The Miz & Maryse. If you loved Southpaw Regional Wrestling, you're also gonna love this. Miz & Maryse absolutely killed it in those skits tonight. Impossible for me not to cheer for them at Wrestlemania this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still hate the match but I have to admit Miz and Maryse dressed up as Cena and Bella was pretty funny.

Send Breeze back to NXT. What a waste.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The work Miz and Maryse are doing actually has me excited for that match...I can't explain it.