Smackdown is going be awesome this week

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Smackdown is moving to My NetworkTV this week and they have a stacked show. I suggest everybody tuning in...here's the card so far...

Triple-Threat Champion vs. Champion Match
    - WWE Champion Triple H vs. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs. ECW Champion Matt Hardy

- United States Champion Shelton Benjamin vs. Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella

All-Star Eight-Man Tag Team Match
    - Kane, JBL, MVP & The Brian Kendrick vs. Rey Mysterio, Finlay, Batista & Jeff Hardy

Lumberjack Match
    - Divas Champion Michelle McCool vs. Women's Champion Beth Phoenix

- WWE Tag Team Champions Primo & Carlito vs. World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow this is like a Pay per view, I'm defenitely going to watch this Smackdown. There's not one bad match on the card so far, and I'm sure theres going to be a few surprise that should excite the wrestling fans.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This looks good! I wouldn't be surprise if Cody and Ted win this, though due to them having more exposure and not so new (back to the scene).

No Kozlov this week? Or has it just not been posted?

4. padd

padd Registered Member

FORZA SANTINO.. the 2 mid card champions have a rivalry going here..

African-American vs Italian..
    blacks and italians don't get alot, this fight is classic..

5. Millz

You'd think Kozlov would show up at some point in time. But I think they are only announcing a lot of the interbrand matches for now.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Is it just me or does it seem that Matt Hardy is going to ruin the Triple H vs Y2J vs Matt Hardy match? It just doesn't feel right that he's there. Can't they just pretend that the ECW title doesn't exist for one night and have a great Triple H vs Y2J match up? =)

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

How come nobody said this in the scramble match with kendrick:lol:

Matt Hardy= Fantastic. But I do agree that A one on one between Hunter and Jericho would be better.

The ECW title is like the retarded step child of the other belts anyway

8. Millz

The ECW title isn't a world title anyway so to link it with the WWE title and World title is pretty dumb.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I watched a bit of the show, just the last match pretty much. IT was pretty entertaining, I won't give any spoilers away because some members might not of seen it. But I'm surprise on what happens the end.

10. Andrea75

Andrea75 Registered Member

Ive Just watched it. Over here in UK we get Smackdown on a Friday night about 9.30pm. I taped it on friday as we were busy so ive just finished watching it. My Fav match was deffo the 8 man tag team, i liked that one. Also liked it when Jeff Hardy came in to help matt from under the ladder. I Still Prefer to watch Raw, Smackdown is ok! Wish Jeff and matt would go back into Raw then id be more happy lol
    but yep a good week in smackdown