Smackdown discussion: September 3, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

A few things that I'm looking forward to tonigh is the continuation of the Kane and Undertaker feud. Kane had the upper had on Raw. What's next for the great Alberto Del Rio? Will he be attacking Rey Mysterio again? Or will he be wrestling someone else?

Should be a good entertaining show, and I'm looking forward to it.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm interested in seeing the following:

- Alberto
    - SES continuation
    - Swagger hosting the VIP lounge
    - Dolph Ziggler

As for The Undertaker, I'm not happy to see him. Same as the last time I wasn't happy to see him, I don't like it when he returns, gets instant main evented and has the other person carry the feud. His only match will be at the PPV which leaves SmackDown!'s main event scene less entertaining.

3. Babe_Ruth

Decent show, nothing to spectacular. The opening segment between Del Rio and Christian was pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing these two feud against each other. Both are talented in the ring and are good on the stick.

Christian vs Drew was pretty good, not surprised that Christian was able to squeeze out a victory even though he got attacked before the match.

Masters vs Ziggler was decent, Masters held his own in the match. I wish it was a bit longer though.

Matt Hardy is just awful, sometimes I wonder how he still as a job. I really like Cody's finishing move, he does it really well.

I was extremely surprised when Punk gave Gallows his finishing move, what does it mean for SES?

The Kane/Undertaker altercation at the end was pretty good. Kane cut a great promo before The Undertaker came down. Just when Undertaker was getting ready to fight, the lights went off and Kane disapeared. Kane is playing mind games with Taker right now and I love it.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I didn't like the show tonight. It was just kinda 'blah' for me. I think the Undertaker/Kane feud is going great so far, but after Night of Champions, the WWE needs to drop this shit, because its a good feud and don't wanna see it go stale and boring. Alberto Del Rio cut an awesome segment. They need to get championship gold around that dude's waist - now. He's currently a perfect heel - with his smirks and winks, it makes him come off as a complete dick, but that's a good thing. Christian and Drew McIntyre's match was okay, nothing too great. Big Show Vs. SES was okay too. I wonder what's gonna happen next with those guys. Kinda feels like they're building up towards a break up. The Hornswoggle and Teddy Long segment... well, I'm not gonna go RWJ and say it was "fake and gay", but it was awful. Leave the comedy to Comedy Central. You just stick to faking heart-aches. :stare: Women's match = boring, so I didn't watch it. Oh and I agree with BR, Matt Hardy is just awful. I've never been a a big fan of his or anything, but I enjoyed a lot of his old matches from 1999-2007, but lately he just sucks ass. And am I the only kinda creeped out by Cody Rhodes' knees? Anyways, overall, I think it sucked. It was anything special, so yeah.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I missed the opening segment and the first 1/2 hour of the show...I liked Christian's quick victory over Drew, and Kane's promo at the end was just incredible. He's been on a new level lately!

6. Babe_Ruth

Forgot to add something.

When Hornswoggle had those wires on his head to try to make him talk, it made me remember when they did the same thing to George the Animal Steele back in the day. It's pretty funny that they did the same thing with Hornswoggle.