• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown discussion: October 22, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last show before Bragging Rights, Randy Orton will be on Smackdown tonight and he'll be facing the Big Red Monster Kane.

I'm sure that we'll see something happen between Swagger and Edge since Swagger gave Edge the Ankle Lock on Raw this past Monday.

I'm interested to see what's going to happen tonight.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Meh... it was okay. I loved the mainevent. The only other match I really liked was Edge vs. CM Punk, but that didn't really go anywhere since Miz interfeared. But the brawl that followed the match clearly proves that Santino SHOULD NOT be on Team Raw. He just plain awful. Seriously, he's the best they could come up with? I thought Orton versus Kane was great. I knew Undertaker was gonna do something to distract Kane. So, overall it was pretty good.

Btw, they get bonus points for the way Undertaker came out from underneath the ring and dragged Kane back with him. That was friggin' golden.