Smackdown Discussion: October 1, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last show before Hell in a Cell. I believe the show is live, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

None the less, there's going to be a lot of Raw superstars on tonight. I'm curious to see what Nexus are going to do.

Should be an entertaining program.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yeah, it is going to be live, and it should be a pretty good show. Hopefully the card will be finalized for HIAC tonight. So far it is Orton vs Sheamus, Kane vs Undertaker, Cena vs Barret, and Triple Threat match for the US Title, only 4 matches so far, should be an interesting show to say the least. Plus the promotional poster came out with for Survivor Series today, with the WWE promoting Nexus. Should also be a good PPV

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Plus the promotional poster came out with for Survivor Series today, with the WWE promoting Nexus. Should also be a good PPV
I saw that poster too. It looks like a fake. Darren Young is in the poster, which is kinda odd since they got rid of him several weeks ago. I hope I'm wrong, but the WWE always finds a way to fuck up everything I like.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/479165-wwe-survivor-series-2010-is-the-nexus-to-stay

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall it was a decent show, decent matches, but a lot of interference by Nexus. I hated that they made Alberto Del Rio look like he was scared of Rey Mysterio. Got it annoyed the heck out of me just to see him in the ring, he's so boring now.

They only added one more match yesterday which pisses me off since this Pay Per View only has five matches thus far. That's happens when you only have two weeks to prepare.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yeah it was a pretty solid show. They really hyped up Nexus. I am almost 100% that Wade Barrett will win somehow. I think that Triple H may make an appearance but I maybe wrong about that, more than likely he'll return at Survivor Series.