• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Smackdown discussion: August 30, 2011 *spoilers*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I'm a little late with this thread, but I forgot that it was live yesterday. Just to warn you this thread contains spoilers.

Overall it was a great show. I enjoyed the Cena/Barrett match. I know it seemed that Cena buried Wade, but Wade is not Champion anymore so I'm fine with it.

Punk/HHH promo was fantastic once again. Can't believe how hard Kevin Nash push HHH, he put him straight to the ground, HHH did the same thing to Punk. I wonder what's going to happen between these three guys next week.

Sin Cara vs. Bryan was better than average, I'm a little disappointed that Bryan has now lost four straight matches on Smackdown. I imagine the heel turns probably means we'll see Sin Cara(good) vs. Sin Cara(bad). It's the only explanation for turning him heel.

The WWE are doing a great job with Air Boom right now, they're actually pushing them pretty hard and giving them a chance to showcase there talent. They actually seem like a good Tag Team right now.

Sheamus vs. Khali was decent, but only because of Sheamus himself. With he was on the offense he was impressive, Khali just looked out of place most of the time.

Now on to the Main Event. I thought it was pretty good. These two have put on great matches together. Every time they face each other it just seems like they tell each other let's put on the best match of the night, and usually they do.

Overall, I thought it was a great show.

Last edited: